How to use Camerabin

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 07:53:58 PST 2014

Thanks Josh,

I can now take pictures - which is good.

I have found confirmation that stop-capture only applies to video, not
still images.

I notice that when I start camerabin, I get a preview window open up.  I
am now trying to stop the camera pipeline.  If I send an EOS on the
pipeline, it seems that the pipeline stops but the preview window stays
open.  My application has not completely finished until I manually close
the preview window.  If I set the camera pipeline state to NULL, the
preview window disappears - but something is still running, even if I
close the application.

Evidently, I am missing something.  Any ideas?

Ian