Issue building gstreamer-1.0 using Cerbero on Windows 7

Alexey Chernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:05:54 PST 2014

В письме от 15 янв 2014 06:24:00 пользователь rob_ewbank написал:
> If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great... This
> problem has occurred before so I know it is not me being an idiot.
>
> Has anyone manged to get cerbero to build on Windows recently?

I'm trying to build it now as well and faced exactly the same problem as
yours. I found messages on the same problem in this list dated of last
October, but there's no solution there, too. Given that there're binary builds
for Windows of all GStreamer packages, it appears to work for someone, I guess
:)