[1.2] iOs avfvideosrc available?

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Fri Jan 17 02:30:30 PST 2014

Hi all,

I am wondering whether the avfvideosrc element has been fully ported to 1.2
already.
It should be working in the 0.10 branch and some porting seems to have been
done (e.g.  link
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-commits/2013-September/074549.html>
) but I cannot find the avfvideosrc element in 1.2.2 as available in the
binary package here: http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/ios/1.2.2/

How can I get it or how can I help getting it ported to 1.2?

Best regards,

Arjen

Ps. on a complete off-topic side-note:
The  cerbero tutorial
<http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero>
mentions to

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer-sdk/cerbero

but this will get you an older version of cerbero (which does not support
ios7 for example). Took me a while to figure out that I actually needed to

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/sdk/cerbero

(notice the / between gstreamer and sdk instead of a -). Perhaps one can
update the tutorial?