MPEG-TS not playing correctly

adi4info adi4info at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 02:44:11 PST 2014

Hi All,
I'm trying to generate a MPEG_TS using the following pipeline:
cat <Input_YUV video file>  | gst-launch fdsrc fd=0 !  TIVidenc1
codecName="h264enc" engineName="codecServer" resolution="720x576"
iColorSpace="NV12" frameRate=25 numInputBufs=15 numOutputBufs=15 ! mpegtsmux
! filesink location=Out.ts

It uses a YUV video file and encodes in H264 using TI gstreamer encoder
element format to put it in a TS container. *The output file plays with
abrupt fast speed in VLC.* Is my pipeline correct ??
Platform: Linux
Gstreamer version: 0.10.0 cross compiled for arm-linux