[1.2] iOs avfvideosrc available?

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Sun Jan 19 00:57:02 PST 2014

I pulled the master of cerbero  on Friday 17 January, but while
crosscompiling for ios-arm7 for iOs7 it kept erroring out on a missing
dependency when compiling sys/applemedia/vtdec.h in gst-plugins-bad:

./vtdec.h:27:10: fatal error: 'VideoToolbox/VideoToolbox.h' file not found
#include <VideoToolbox/VideoToolbox.h>
         ^
1 error generated.
make[3]: *** [libgstapplemedia_la-plugin.lo] Error 1
make[2]: *** [applemedia] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
Running command 'make'

***** Error running 'package' command:

Command: cerbero -c config/cross-ios-arm7.cbc package gstreamer-sdk

How can I make sure that cerbero is using a specific git tag or branch?

Thx!