taking photos and show v4l2src stream with different sizes

Thiago Santos thiago.sousa.santos at collabora.com
Wed Jan 22 14:45:32 PST 2014

On 01/22/2014 11:31 AM, Ian Davidson wrote:
> You might want to try putting videorate and videoscale elements in
> each branch after the tee and before you specify the video caps.

You can also try using camerabin, it is a full pipeline in a single
element and has the feature of having different resolutions for the
viewfinder and captures. camerabin is available from gst-plugins-bad.

"gst-inspect-1.0 camerabin" will show you the different properties you
can set and use the start-capture signal to take a picture. It will post
a image-done message on the bus once the picture is taken.

--
Thiago