Pipeline got stuck at PREROLLING stage

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Jan 25 03:26:27 PST 2014

On Di, 2014-01-21 at 18:17 +0530, lokesh kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am trying to play a .ts media file with gstreamer ,but pipeline
>  is getting stuck at prerolling stage.
>

> If I try to play only audio / video , playback happens without any problem.
>
> video data contains only two images, each image is shown for some period.
>
> I enabled GST_DEBUG, but no luck.
> gst-launch  is not giving any errors.

Please test if this problem also exists with the latest 1.2 release. If
it still does it would be useful if you could file a bug about this,
ideally with a sample stream (the first few MB of that ts file should be
enough) or if that is not possible with a debug log.

Expertise, Straight from the Source