QGst::Quick::VideoSurface Green Hue

sahil malhotra sahilmalhotra17 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 06:19:52 PST 2014

Hi,
I'm trying to build an application that subscribes to a udp mjpg stream and
displays it in a QGst::Quick::VideoSurface. Problem is whenever i connect
the pipeline to the VideoSurface->videoSink(), the displayed video looks
like it is over saturated by a green hue. If i connect it to a different
sink for example the default sink that gets created with the "playbin2"
Element, Video color is fine but it opens a new output window in which this
is displayed. I need some help in debugging this issue so that i can
display the video inside my qtquick 2.0 application.

Thanks
Sahil