gstreamer not finding plugins in Windows

Eugen Dedu Eugen.Dedu at pu-pm.univ-fcomte.fr
Fri Jan 31 00:57:51 PST 2014

I have libgstreamer-1.0-0.dll in C:\PF\Ekiga.  I created
C:\PF\lib\gstreamer-1.0 and C:\PF\lib\gstreamer-1.2.2 (cf.
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Installing+on+Windows :
"<location of libgstreamer-0.10-0.dll>\..\lib\gstreamer-0.10") and put
in both of them libgstapp-1.0-0.dll and libgstvideo-1.0-0.dll.  Running
gst-inspect-1.0.exe -a shows again 1 plugin and 2 features...

Can you give the exact commands and directories to put files in?

Eugen