Buffer stuck in pipeline

slayer69 69slayer69 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 06:08:39 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm decoding H264 video frames and when I seek video on paused state i must
decode previous one Iframe and other Pframes to my decoding position. Some
buffers come to Sinkpad but not all and other stuck somwhere in pipeline.

How to force to push all buffers from pipeline to Sinkpad? I found one
"dirty" solution when i send EOS signal but after that my pipeline is in EOS
state and I can't use it again. (When i drop EOS event message on Sink and I
want to push another buffer to appsrc Ill get GST_FLOW_EOS).

By the way my pipeline is:
appsrc ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! videoflip ! appsink

Thank you