Missing sound in MPEG-PS File

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Thu Jul 3 14:10:43 PDT 2014

Le jeudi 03 juillet 2014 à 22:40 +0200, Dr. Peter G. Baum a écrit :
>  > I suppose BCM stands for Broadcom. You should investigate the cause of
>  > you HW decoder failure. Seek for support from your supplier.
>
> Since I get the same error for the file that works and for the one that
> does not work, this error message does not seem the root of the problem.

Some more research leads to element part of libcrystalhd. I suppose you
can get rid of that error by uninstalling this. As you said, it's
probably not the problem, but creates noise in your request for help.

> I'm on a Fedora system on an Intel Processor. Not sure which supplier to
> contact ;-)

Please share a link to the file that does not work, otherwise we cannot
give you any well targeted help.

Nicolas