How to do HTTP POST in gstreamer

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 03:17:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have a conceptual pipeline as follows

gst-launch-1.0 mySrc ! tee name=srcSplit  \
                     srcSplit.! queue ! myProcessing ! mysink \
                     srcSplit.! queue ! myKeyFinder  ! myHTTPSink \

It has two branches. First branch simply does data processing. Second branch
has an element named myKeyFinder which looks for some pattern in a src and
then intimates an HTTP server through HTTP POST

Can someone please tell me how can I do HTTP POST in gstreamer?

~BO