video fullscreen

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:42:54 PDT 2014

Il 09/07/2014 20:38, Nicolas Dufresne ha scritto:
> Stretching a video this way would break aspect ratio.

Not (always) true. I might have a video with the same aspect ratio, but
scaled down.

> Again, it's application role to set a background. You have multiple
> options, allocate an empty VT, and clear the framebuffer, or create
> you down DISPMANX window, set it up the way you want and pass it to
> glimagesink.

I don't want to have black or transparent backgrounds :-)
I just want to scale the video output. The problem about the stretching
is my own!

Reading the docs I know it's possible to set width/height and x/y on a
video sink, but I don't understand how to set them in the pipeline I
wrote in the first post.

Thanks you again!
Marco