Jack elements on Mac OS

Christian Leichsenring cleichsenring at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jul 11 02:52:49 PDT 2014

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:02:31 +0200
Stefan Sauer <ensonic at hora-obscura.de> wrote:

> Did you install them where the other elements went to? If you don't set
> a --prefix in configure, the default is /usr/local and for that you need
> a bunch of env-vars (e.g. GST_PLUGIN_PATH_1_0)

I didn't know there was a seperate plugin path varibale for 1.0.
GST_PLUGIN_PATH seemed to work so far. However, I just found out about
the concept of blacklisting modules (yes, there was a message at the
bottom of the huge list) and it seems to be cached. So removing
$HOME/.cache/gstreamer-1.0/registry.x86_64.bin made the jack module
show up and multichannel now works perfectly with gstreamer :D

Thanks to everyone who offered assistance,

	Christian