QtGstreamer1.0 build error

mathisfoerst mathisfoerst at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 09:34:45 PDT 2014

Hello,
I'm trying to build QtGstreamer on a Nitrogen6x board. I have installed
Gstreamer 1.0 and Qt 5.3.1.

First configuring with:

     cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/qtgst/ -DQT_VERSION=5
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/local/qtn -DQTGSTREAMER_CODEGEN=OFF

Then running "make" and after compiling a while I received this output:

    [ 60%] Automoc for target gstqt5videosink
    Generating moc_basedelegate.cpp
    Generating moc_qtquick2videosinkdelegate.cpp
    Generating moc_qtvideosinkdelegate.cpp
    Generating moc_qwidgetvideosinkdelegate.cpp
    [ 60%] Built target gstqt5videosink_automoc
    [ 61%] Generating gstqtvideosinkmarshal.h, gstqtvideosinkmarshal.c
    /bin/sh: GLIB2_GENMARSHAL_UTIL-NOTFOUND: command not found
    elements/gstqtvideosink/CMakeFiles/gstqt5videosink.dir/build.make:53:
recipe for target 'elements/gstqtvideosink/gstqtvideosinkmarshal.h' failed
    make[2]: *** [elements/gstqtvideosink/gstqtvideosinkmarshal.h] Error 127
    CMakeFiles/Makefile2:709: recipe for target
'elements/gstqtvideosink/CMakeFiles/gstqt5videosink.dir/all' failed

I asked Google about this but haven't found anything.

I hope somebody ca help me.

Best regards

Mathis Först
make[1]: *** [elements/gstqtvideosink/CMakeFiles/gstqt5videosink.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2