Pausing/resuming a video recording

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Mon Jul 14 14:33:37 PDT 2014

Hi Lee,

I don't think you can have multiple pipeline clocks. What you want is to
run something similar to the "running time" clock, but just for your
recording.

running-time = absolute-time - base-time

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/chapter-clocks.html
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/GstPipeline.html#gst-pipeline-set-clock