Specifying a git branch name in cerbero recipe

sazzad1009 sazzad1009 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 01:13:33 PDT 2014

Hi,
I wanted to cross compile amczerocopy-gl-wip branch for Android using
cerbero.
(http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/mateo/gst-plugins-bad.git/?h=amczerocopy-gl-wip)

I could clone the branch using the following git command:
git clone -b amczerocopy-gl-wip
git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/mateo/gst-plugins-bad.git

However, how can I specify the branch name (amczerocopy-gl-wip) in the
recipe file? The recipe seems allow only git URL:

self.remotes['origin'] = ('%s/%s' %
('git://anongit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer', 'gst-plugins-bad'))

Could anyone please let me know how to add branch name in the recipe file?

Thanks!