appsrc audio pipe line.

chmario chmario at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:05:14 PDT 2014

I am trying to write an application using appsrc plugin. With the simplest
pipeline the data flows ok, (appsrc -> autoaudiosink), I am able to get the
"need-data" signal and push the data buffer, but if  I add elements  between
appsrc and autoaudiosink for example  (appsrc -> queue -> autoaudiosink) I
got a bus error form appsrc "Internal data flow error".
The properties I am setting in appsrc are:
	GstCaps *caps = gst_caps_new_full(gst_structure_new ("audio/x-raw-int",
							"channels", G_TYPE_INT, 1,
							"rate", G_TYPE_INT, 44100,
							"width", G_TYPE_INT, 16,
							"depth", G_TYPE_INT, 16,
							"signed", G_TYPE_BOOLEAN, 1,
							"endianness", G_TYPE_INT, 1234,
							NULL),
	      						NULL);
	g_object_set (G_OBJECT (streamSrc),  "stream-type",
GST_APP_STREAM_TYPE_STREAM,
                                                 "format", GST_FORMAT_TIME,
NULL);
	g_object_set (G_OBJECT (streamSrc), "is-live", true, NULL);

I would apreciate if some one can help me to figure  out why I am unable to
add more elements between appsrc and autoaudiosink.
Eventually I need to change autoaudiosink for some audio streaming element.

Regards
Mario

-----
MChC