Controlling the frame rate from source plugin

Haiming Wang whm_buaa at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 03:54:11 PDT 2014

Hi amistry,
    as I remeber, if you use appsrc as the video source element, it should be as below:
/* This signal callback triggers when appsrc needs data. Here, we add an idle handler
 * to the mainloop to start pushing data into the appsrc */
static void start_feed (GstElement *source, guint size, GstAppSrcUdpSinkPipelineData *data) {

    __android_log_print (ANDROID_LOG_INFO,"gst-appsrc-udpsink-pipeline-native","start_feed()  called!\n");
    push_data(data);
}