Fluendo’s Video Acceleration Decoder (fluvadec) on OS X

digi griesel at me.com
Sat Jul 19 18:28:41 PDT 2014

Hi, according to:
---
VDA (Video Decode Acceleration): Available on Mac OS X v10.6.3 and later
with Mac models equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, GeForce 320M,
GeForce GT 330M, ATI HD Radeon GFX, Intel HD Graphics and others. Only
accelerates decoding of H.264 media. Accessible to GStreamer through the
Fluendo’s Video Acceleration Decoder (fluvadec) plugin.
---
(http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Playback+tutorial+8%3A+Hardware-accelerated+video+decoding)

I bought the fluendo ONEPLAY Codec Pack for 20€. Unfortunately I had to find
out that there are only linux binaries available for download. How is it
possible to get this to work under mac os 10.9.3?

Regards,
Digi