Problem with multiple tees in pipeline

yoyosuper8 yoyosuper8 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 07:54:29 PDT 2014

Hey Nicolas,

I'm going to try your suggestion and report back. But I have a quick
question, if this works, do you think I can apply the same principle to
record the video to a file (mp4 or avi) and also do RTP?

I'm eventually switching from videotestsrc to v4l2src, but with v4l2src I
can't really have multiple pipelines and connect to the same source. So, I
thought using tee and valves would help. Anyways, I'll try your suggestion
and report back with my results.

Thanks!