How to register a custom plugin using existing GStreamer SDK for android?

maheshn ursmahi426 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 23:17:11 PDT 2014

Hello All,

This is Mahesh.

I am using gstreamer SDK for android.

I am able to build existing tutorials in Gstreamer SDK and can change the
pipelines in given for playing different media files.

Now I want to add new plugin "testplugin" and need to create
libgsttestplugin.a.

I am able to create libgsttestplugin.a, but gst_plugin_testplugin_register
is giving undefined reference when trying to compile with existing tutorial.

I think I am missing some flags in android makefile which I am using to
build static plugin library.

Can any one help me on this?

gstplugin.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668020/gstplugin.c>