how to limit the thread number?

Wang Zhenzhong wangzz at avonaco.com
Thu Jul 24 18:58:38 PDT 2014

Hi:
every body,  we are using gstreamer for develop media server.
the media server need support many audio/video user,
so every user include udpsrc/rtpsrc/decode/encode/rtpsink/udpsink... must create about 3-5 threads
but the centos's thread num and memory is limited, so the capability of our server is limited by gstreamer's thread number

is there anyway to limit the thread num of gstreamer? such as confirmed thread num in startup and unrelated to user num

thankyou

王振中