Frame Rate slows Down

Robin Aproskie raproskie at tellumat.com
Thu Jul 31 01:24:39 PDT 2014

Hi

I have a Pipeline in  C  udpsrc->rtph264depay->queue->h264parse->queue->avdec_h264->queue->autovideoConvert->cairoOverlay->autoVideoConvert->d3dvideosink

The Stream is over a an IP Microwave Radio. (multicast UDP (RTP )h.264   )

It displays Fine and works at 50fps in PAL and 25 fps in HD
I can Play and Stop and replay the stream.

If the Radio Link goes Down and then comes Back up the Frame Rate of the Diplay only shows at 1fps as far as I can See. If I stop the stream and restart the stream it displays fine. so It seems the Streaming in not a problem becasue this does not happen if I use VLC (SDP Session)

Any Ideas Please on how to fix this, or to refresh the stream after signal is re-established?

Thanks Robin

Relevant company disclaimers are available at the following addresses:
  Tellumat (Pty) Ltd e-mail:  mailto:disclaimer at tellumat.com?Subject=Tellumat_Disclaimer
  Web:   http://www.tellumat.com/email.aspx