Setting segment's format in custom plugin

Marcin Kolny marcin.kolny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 04:49:30 PDT 2014

Hi,
I wrote simple plugin(demultiplexer), which reads from a file stored rtp
streams and demultiplex it. My pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=file.RAW ! mydemux ! application/x-rtp !
rtph264depay ! fakesink
rtph264depay generate a lot of critical errors, like this:
(gst-launch-1.0:26999): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_segment_to_running_time:
assertion 'segment->format == format' failed

It works fine, when I do two pipelines:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=file.RAW ! mydemux ! udpsink
gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc ! rtph264depay ! fakesink

How can I set segment's format in my pipeline(or in my plugin)?
Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Marcin Kolny

--