Is gdp plugin included in iOS/Android binary package?

BigJohnIV johncharltoniv at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:40:27 PDT 2014

Has the pkg been included in the latest binary? Can you point me to the exact
file it's included in?I'm limited by the same thing. I'm trying to get low
latency video streaming to my iOS device. The best performance I've seen is
with a pipe that uses the gdppay element  link
<http://pi.gbaman.info/?p=150>   Are you aware of an alternate method to get
sub 200ms latency without using the GDS pkg?I tried to include the pkg with
cerberos myself, like you suggest, but failed horribly.I'm very new to
gstreamer and would appreciate any direction you could provide. Thanks in
advance, John