gstreamer 1.x on windows

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Fri Jun 6 05:57:15 PDT 2014

Le vendredi 06 juin 2014 à 00:57 +0100, narcisse doudieu siewe a écrit :
> Hello I notice that on windows the Null state cannot be set on a
> pîpeline
> please could test this code and tell me what is wrong??

It's rare the we have time to build and run others code, just to make
sure you don't expect to much out of this request.

Can you clarify how it fails for you ? What are the element involved
when it fails ? Provide with logs that may display a warning, or an
error, or maybe there is an assert ?

Nicolas