Example of Gstreamer Plugin For Android

rdg rdg at rmcore.com
Fri Jun 6 13:46:26 PDT 2014

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can point me to a working example of how to
develop a custom filter plugin for Android?

I have been searching via Google and haven't found a working example as of
yet.

I have been able to work through the tutorials from gstreamer.com using the
NDK to compile those tutorials on a Ubuntu 12.04 development machine. Those
tutorials stop short of demonstrating how to make a gstreamer plugin.

Thanks