=?utf-8?Q?=E5=9B=9E=E5=A4=8D=EF=BC=9A_?=Can not setting "max-bytes" property on "appsrc" element

jojo rjiejie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:28:22 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply, i must be sorry…i make a mistake :(

There are two pipe line in my projects and the other one which i do not care

use the "appsrc" to push data also,

the "max-bytes" setting of my pipeline is right, sorry for my mistake again.

Thanks,

- Jojo

在 2014年6月9日星期一,下午7:56,Tim Müller 写道: