Gapless playback with custom pipeline

David Griffin thewisenoob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:05:46 PDT 2014

I need advice on how to implement gapless playback with a custom pipeline,
meaning not playbin, playbin2 or something like those. I thought of using a
queue, but if data of the next track is combined in the queue with data
from the playing track, then I change what track is playing next, how would
I remove data of the previous next track choice from the queue?

I'm not set on using a queue. Any advice on how to implement this would be
great. Doing it in a way that allows combining audio of two different
codecs is preferable too.

Thanks,

 DJ