iOS rtp problem

hkoyato haiyongz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:13:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to use iOS SDK to receive RTP stream. The code is like

pipeline = gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=10002 caps=\"application/x-rtp,
media=(string)video, clock-rate=(int)90000, encoding-name=(string)H264,
payload=(int)96\" ! rtph264depay ! decodebin ! videoconvert !
autovideosink", &error);

But it displayed "Error received from element decodebin0: YOUR GStreamer
installation is missing a plug-in". I am using iOS sdk 1.0 and define
plugins like this
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_CORE
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_CAPTURE
//#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_CODECS_RESTRICTED
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_ENCODING
//#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_CODECS_GPL
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_NET_RESTRICTED
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_SYS
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_VIS
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_PLAYBACK
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_EFFECTS
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_CODECS
#define GST_IOS_PLUGINS_NET

Please help me solve this problem. Thank you very much.