v4l2src does not support interlace video

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sun Jun 15 15:54:36 PDT 2014

Le dimanche 15 juin 2014 à 09:36 -0700, Baby Octopus a écrit :
> No luck with interlace-mode=mixed. That too throws up negotiation issues

I haven't had time to look at that yet, also I don't have any hardware
that do support interlaced capture. But my reading of the code was that
it currently have a limitation that if support progressive for a certain
size, it will only allow progressive. Something to fix, though read
carefully existing bugs, as I'm pretty sure there is one that match this
issue.

Nicolas