Camerabin2 for Android

Lee Matthews lma at spaceapplications.com
Mon Jun 16 06:50:25 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to build a dynamic library for an Android phone using the gstreamer ndk setup. I've added the camerabin plugin to the gstreamer Android.mk file.
The static libraries were built using cerbero.

When I try building I get :

lma at lma-Precision-T1650:~/Android/gstreamer$ ndk-build NDK_DEBUG=1
Android NDK: WARNING: APP_PLATFORM android-19 is larger than android:minSdkVersion 9 in ./AndroidManifest.xml
[armeabi] Gdbserver      : [arm-linux-androideabi-4.6] libs/armeabi/gdbserver
[armeabi] Gdbsetup       : libs/armeabi/gdb.setup
GStreamer      : [GEN] => gst-build-armeabi/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [COMPILE] => gst-build-armeabi/gstreamer_android.c
GStreamer      : [LINK] => gst-build-armeabi/libgstreamer_android.so
arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: error: gstphotography-1.0: No such file or directory
arm-linux-androideabi-gcc: error: gstbasecamerabinsrc-1.0: No such file or directory

Apparently gstphotography is an interface and not a plugin, but how can I resolve this issue so that I can build the dynamic library ?

Thanks
Lee