<gst/gst.h> file not found

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Thu Jun 19 18:06:50 PDT 2014

I download the mac streamer from http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/
(version 1.2.4). Install it and try to compile a test.c . If I try

 "gcc -Wall test.c -o helloworld $(pkg-config --cflags --libs
gstreamer-1.0)",

the compiler tell me

"<gst/gst.h> file not found".

After some struggling with google, I find this solution

"gcc -o test test.c
-I/Library/Frameworks/GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/Headers" .

However, another error occur

"Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_gst_init", referenced from:
      _main in test-e8f58c.o
  "_gst_version", referenced from:
      _main in test-e8f58c.o
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)"

Could anyone give me some advice about this. Thank you.