Gaussianblur causes large latency

landy 280896541 at qq.com
Sun Jun 22 07:26:55 PDT 2014

Hi Edward,

Thanks for you help.
I added queue elements as you said, but no luck.
It informed that there was a timestamping problem. I have no idea what problem it is.
Do you know that?

-Landy
From:  "Edward Hervey-4 [via GStreamer-devel]";<ml-node+s966125n4667601h63 at n4.nabble.com>;
Date:  Fri, Jun 20, 2014 06:02 PM
To:  "僵尸还魂"<280896541 at qq.com>;

Subject:  Re: Gaussianblur causes large latency

 	Hi,

On Fri, 2014-06-20 at 01:50 -0700, landy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanna to add a blur effect onto my video, but when I did it with plugin
> gaussianblur, the performance turned very low. I searched a lot via google,
> but no luck.
>
> Here is the commandlines:
>
> gst-launch-0.10.exe videotestsrc ! video/x-raw-yuv, framerate=25/1,
> width=1024, height=768 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! gaussianblur sigma=10 !
> autovideoconvert ! autovideosink

  All the processing is happening in one thread, which is not very
optimal.
  Put queue elements:
    * just after videotestsrc
    * just before autovideosink
    * just before gaussianblur

  That will spread out the load accross 4 threads.

    Edward

> and logs:
>
> Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
> Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
> Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
> Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
> New clock: GstSystemClock
> WARNING: from element
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstD3DVideoSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-d3dvideo:
> A lot of buffers are being dropped.
> Additional debug info:
> gstbasesink.c(2873): gst_base_sink_is_too_late ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstD3DVideoSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-d3dvideo:
> There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
> WARNING: from element
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstD3DVideoSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-d3dvideo:
> A lot of buffers are being dropped.
> Additional debug info:
> gstbasesink.c(2873): gst_base_sink_is_too_late ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstD3DVideoSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-d3dvideo:
> There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
> WARNING: from element
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstD3DVideoSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-d3dvideo:
> A lot of buffers are being dropped.
> Additional debug info:
> gstbasesink.c(2873): gst_base_sink_is_too_late ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstAutoVideoSink:autovideosink0/GstD3DVideoSink:autovideosink0-actual-sink-d3dvideo:
> There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.
>
> The problem only occurs when the size of video is big, like 1024x768. If I
> resize video to small one, for instance, 320x160, it's OK.
>
> I know that if I add "sync=false" to autovideosink element will solve a
> little, but since i am going to play audio in the same time, so this is not
> suitable to me. It will cause sync problem.
>
> So, guys, please give me a hand.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> -Landy
>

> --

Edward Hervey
[hidden email]

 		http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/Gaussianblur-causes-large-latency-tp4667599p4667601.html
 	 		 		To unsubscribe from Gaussianblur causes large latency, click here.
 		NAML