how to use gstreamer binary package on android?

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Jun 26 00:29:41 PDT 2014

On Sa, 2014-06-07 at 10:10 +0800, koler.andrew wrote:
> hi,
>
> i am new for gst on android,i download gstreamer1.2.4 binary package for android.but i could not find some documents on web.could anyone give me some message :
> 1,how to use gstreamer binary package on android.could give me a document?
> 2,how to program and debug or run gst code on android.and how to launch a pipeline on android.
> any expert could give me some sample?

You can find some Android tutorials here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials

For the usage, check this website. But it's for GStreamer 0.10, so not
everything still applies but the overall process is still the same:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Android+tutorials

Expertise, Straight from the Source