Compiling gst-plugins-bad with GLESv2 and EGL

pankaj pipada ppipada at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:39:25 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to compile gst-plugins-bad with
LDFLAGS='-L/usr/lib/' CPPFLAGS='-I/usr/include/EGL/ -I/usr/include/GLES2/'
./autogen.sh --enable-gles2=yes --enable-glx=no --enable-wayland=no

The autogen shows a config comment:
checking whether it is possible to include both GL and GLES2 headers... no
configure: WARNING: Disabling Desktop GL support

When doing a make I get a bunch of "not-defined" errors:
Most of them are related to GL_RGBA8, GL_RGB8,
GL_RGBA16, GL_DEPTH24_STENCIL8, GL_PROJECTION, GL_VIEWPORT_BIT, GL_MODELVIEW

The GLES2 headers show that these are not defined.

Could you please comment on what is wrong.

Thanks,

--
Pankaj Pipada