RTMP Digest Authentication....

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sat Mar 1 08:50:11 PST 2014

Le samedi 01 mars 2014 à 14:04 +0000, cwbshaw . a écrit :

> * Downloaded the XML profile into Adobe Flash Live Media Encoder (I'm
> using v3.2).
>
> * Run wireshark and set it to filter for traffic to/from the ISP live
> stream server.
>
> * While wireshark is running, click 'Connect' in AFLME and enter the
> name and password when prompted.....
>
> * Once connected, use wireshark to expand the handshake packet which
> precedes the RTMP Netconnection.Connect.Success and extract the RTMP
> property values for app, tcUrl and swfUrl.
>
> * Use these parameters and those from their portal to construct a
> gst-launch rtmpsink string.....an example is below:

Unless the handshake is documented, the way forward is to reverse
engineer this handshake and implement that. If it's HTTP base, then it
will live outside gstreamer, if it's being done using a rtmp session,
than you could considering adding authentication to rtmp with this
particular method.

Nicolas