problem with gst_parse_launch() function

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Mar 3 08:19:50 PST 2014

PCAP files almost always contain many other packets, unless you specify a
capture filter. At least in 0.10, the pcapparse element requires that you
specify source/dest ip/port for it to filter.

Element Properties:
  name                : The name of the object
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: null Current: "pcapparse0"
  src-ip              : Source IP to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: "" Current: ""
  dst-ip              : Destination IP to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: "" Current: ""
  src-port            : Source port to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Integer. Range: -1 - 65535 Default: -1 Current: -1
  dst-port            : Destination port to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Integer. Range: -1 - 65535 Default: -1 Current: -1

I don't see that in your pipeline.