the output video is stuck on the first frame

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Mar 3 08:21:43 PST 2014

You need to specify the src/dest ip/port for pcapparse.

Element Properties:
  name                : The name of the object
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: null Current: "pcapparse0"
  src-ip              : Source IP to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: "" Current: ""
  dst-ip              : Destination IP to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        String. Default: "" Current: ""
  src-port            : Source port to restrict to
                        flags: readable, writable
                        Integer. Range: -1 - 65535 Default: -1 Current: -1
  dst-port            : Destination port to restrict to