AW: gstreamer-sharp not finding libgstreamer-1.0-0.dll on Windows

s.baus86 at gmx.net s.baus86 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 4 02:40:56 PST 2014

‎"Is the libgstreamer-1.0-0.dll you put into your $PATH for the correct
architecture? Maybe you don't need the x86 but the x86-64 versions?‎"
‎Maybe, but in I use SetDllDirectory, I'm able to get past the dll Not found problem. So I would say, it is a Problem of gstreamer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sven Baus
S.baus86 at gmx.net
  Originalnachricht