Multichannel Audio support using streamer

Terry Shultz thx1138 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 06:28:39 PST 2014

Hi Gstreamer folks,

I am building an app that needs to use 8 channels of pcm audio data in from an hdmi interface in an android environment.

Being new to android platform, I thought perhaps someone might have some experience with multichannel audio in an android environment.

I presently do this in a Linux platform, but now I am migrating to an android environment if possible Links to examples would be useful..

I am using a Qualcomm 8074 SnapDragon eval board for prototyping and thought this forum might have some insights on how to start.

Thanks,

Terry