gst-rtsp-server appsrc switch video

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Wed Mar 5 10:42:33 PST 2014

Le mercredi 05 mars 2014 à 13:35 -0500, Eloi Bail a écrit :
> I quickly had a look on hls code. Segment use would change the
> architecture of appsrc. Do you think it would be a good idea to work
> on it ?

It's possible that we fall outside filesrc capacity here, I haven't
checked. GNonLin is doing very similar actions, and I know there is a
way to get encoded packet out of a gnlsource (GES smart render feature).
Though, there is still some work to be done there in order to ensure
pipeline don't fail when doing changes to the composition while playing.

Nicolas