bug in D3DVideoSink?

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Thu Mar 6 05:46:56 PST 2014

Hi

I'm using gstreamer 1.2.2 on windows 7.  (tested with 1.2.3, and have the same behavior)
When I stop the playback of a video (using playbin, and D3DVideoSink ), It seems the Video sink isn't released, even if I put the pipeline to GST_STATE_NULL, and unref it. I checked, and the ref count goes down to 0.
The output window stays open, showing the last played frame. Thus I cannot play any other video until I close the application due to D3DVideoSink failing.

Any idea? Is it something I do wrong, or is it a bug of D3DVindeoSink?

Cheers,
Eric T