bug in D3DVideoSink?

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Fri Mar 7 08:35:57 PST 2014

Hi,
I was able to play a media again if I close the window by hand.

1)
mPipeline = GST_PIPELINE(gst_element_factory_make("playbin", NULL));
g_object_set(G_OBJECT(mPipeline),"uri", "file:///c:/amedia.ts", NULL);
gst_element_set_state(GST_ELEMENT(mPipeline), GST_STATE_PLAYING);

the media is playing
2)
then calling
gst_element_set_state(GST_ELEMENT(mPipeline), GST_STATE_NULL);

the media stop playing, but the window is still there
3)
gst_element_set_state(GST_ELEMENT(mPipeline), GST_STATE_PLAYING);

error, not playing any more.

Now, if I close the window before doing 3, the media plays again;
I'll try to produce logs on Monday.

Regards,
Eric T.