AW: System.AccessViolationException when trying to load gstreamer libraries

Sven Baus s.baus86 at gmx.net
Sat Mar 8 04:57:36 PST 2014

Hello,

I'm using GStreamer 1.2.2 with gstreamer-sharp 0.99. I also copied the
gstreamersharpglue.dll to my application folder, otherwise, there comes an
DllNotFoundException.

I'm running Windows Vista and I think, there is some problem with the
security setting, but I'm not shure, what is missing. So anybody had this
problem?

Greeting
Sven