eglglessink on rpi

Mon Mar 10 10:49:19 PDT 2014

Il 10/03/2014 18:04, Dirk-Willem van Gulik ha scritto:

> <mailto:lists at svrinformatica.it>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to run eglglessink on raspberry inside an app window, as
>> soon as the element try to call|||eglCreateWindowSurface here:
>>
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/tree/ext/eglgles/gstegladaptation_egl.c#n321
>>
>> the application segfault, I also tryed to run a very simple
>> application based on the official docs with the same result,
>>
>> is this supposed to work with gstreamer? Is someone running
>> eglglessink embedded in an app window on raspberry pi?
>> |

> Have a look at
> http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=326571 --- but my
> own experience is just without any X --- i.e. raw into the framebuffer
> - whole screen.

yes if I let eglglessink create its own full screen window it works and
performance are good for my use case, but I need to embed the videosink
inside my X11 application or at least to be able to specify position and
dimensions, I tested both the binary packages (1.0.x) and the latest 1.2
version compiled from source, both show the same segfault when
|||eglCreateWindowSurface is called,

Nicola