Possible to 'prime' pipeline with frame size/etc?

Michael Tyson michael at tyson.id.au
Mon Mar 10 15:35:32 PDT 2014

That’s great news! Thanks, Chuck.

It’s pretty much one-sender-one-receiver, although I’d like to keep the option of one-sender-multiple-receivers open. It’s entirely local-network, with prearranged multicast address, port and protocol.

I’d imagine at launch priming the rx pipeline with the frame size/rate it expects to receive from the other end, which will hopefully facilitate showing some kind of display until the actual video arrives. Just to consider a simple case, where these are hard-coded, are you able to point me at the appropriate API bits to accomplish that?

Cheers!