stopping the pipeline

leon dudi.reuveni at comm-it.co.il
Tue Mar 11 05:24:38 PDT 2014

Greetings!

I have simple pipeline that plays video on the screen.
when I hit the PAUSE -> PLAY -> (and again) PAUSE, it works well with the
functions:

gst_element_set_state (pipeline, data->GST_STATE_PLAYING );
gst_element_set_state (pipeline, data-> GST_STATE_PAUSED);

but now I need to stop the pipeline- so if I hit the PLAY button right after
the STOP, the movie will start from the beginning.

I saw the function

gst_element_set_state (pipeline, data-> GST_STATE_READY);

so when I hit the STOP button, the video freezes. but if I hit the PLAY
button again- nothing happen

any ideas of how making the video play from the beginning after STOP button?