QtGstreamer on Android

Federico Brega federico.brega at temissrl.com
Wed Mar 12 01:31:41 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm developing an application for linux that's using QtGstreamer to show
an RTP video stream in a widget and it's working nicely.
I'm going port the application to Android but before starting I'd like
to know if there is any ongoing effort to make work QtGstreamer on
Android or at least it is in the roadmap.

Many thanks

Federico
*Federico Brega* 	Phone: 	+39 	02 	9038 	0812 - Int. 180
/AOCS Engineer/ 	Fax: 	+39 	02 	9010 	059
E-Mail: federico.brega at temissrl.com <mailto:federico.brega at temissrl.com>
*TEMIS S.r.l.* <http://www.temissrl.com>,
Via G. Donizetti 20
20011 Corbetta(MI), Italy

DISCLAIMER
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or
disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of
TEMIS S.r.l.